- GENERAL INFORMATION
BALEN PIEL 2000 S.L registered office in Ubrique (Cádiz) at C/ Fernán Caballero, 7, Postal Code: 11600, C.I.F.: B11457587, hereinafter SANDRA FRECKLED, is the owner of this website and its domain www.sandrafreckled.com, who acts as a provider of information society services under Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, not being its services subject to prior authorization and in accordance with the principle of freedom to provide services.
Access to the website is free of charge although some services are exclusive for the clients - registered users of this website.
The services of this website for the exclusive users of SANDRA FRECKLED are subject to particular conditions that, if applicable, complete the information provided in this Legal Notice and are accepted by the User before commencing the provision of the corresponding service.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents that make up this website are Intellectual Property of SANDRA FRECKLED and the total or partial reproduction, without the consent of its author or owner, of its content is strictly prohibited. In particular, the PHOTOGRAPHS, IMAGES and TEXTS that make up this website are considered Intellectual Property.
Similarly, SANDRA FRECKLED does not use, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate intellectual and industrial property of third parties.
- CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- General The User undertakes to make proper use of this website in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable to SANDRA FRECKLED or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation. The use of this website for obscure, malicious or malicious purposes against SANDRA FRECKLED or third party users or any other persons who damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment and computer applications owned by SANDRA FRECKLED or third parties is expressly prohibited. SANDRA FRECKLED does not send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail or other equivalent electronic communication means that have not previously been requested or expressly authorised by the addressees of the same, except in those cases contemplated in Article 21 (2) of the LSSICE.
- Contents of the website. The clients - registered users of this portal as well as the mere users undertake not to distribute, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or modify the content of this website without the corresponding authorization of SANDRA FRECKLED and, therefore, to respect the content of this website as shown by its owner.
- Data collection forms. Without prejudice to what is stated in the section corresponding to privacy policies and specific information regarding the treatment of personal data of customers - users of this website, the hiring of some of the services or special plans offered by SANDRA FRECKLED are subject to the prior completion of the corresponding registration of the customer - user.
The information offered by the client - user through the forms on this website must be true and real in such a way that it is the client himself - user who guarantees the authenticity of all those data communicated to SANDRA FRECKLED must update such data if at any time change or undergo any modification, being responsible for the fact that the data provided are uncertain, unreal or not authentic.
- Introduction of web links. It is forbidden in application of current legislation to establish frames or frames of any kind that involve the website or redirect this website to other addresses other than www.sandrafreckled.com and, in any case, when viewed together with content outside of it producing in its users - customers or mere users error, confusion or deception about the true origin of this website.
It is forbidden any act of unfair imitation that allows an advantage of the market situation of SANDRA FRECKLED, leading to confusion to its clients - users or its mere users, as well as, it is totally prohibited to carry out from the web page that links any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation about SANDRA FRECKLED or its clients - users or about the quality of the services it provides.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Information. Access to this website implies the obligation of SANDRA FRECKLED to verify the veracity, accuracy, suitability, completeness and updating of the information contained therein, since the content of the same constitutes the commercial offer of leather goods and fashion accessories.
- Quality of service. Access to this website does not imply the obligation of SANDRA FRECKLED to ensure the absence of any type of computer virus or any other MALE WARE, and it must be the customer - user or mere user who has the tools that allow its detention.
SANDRA FRECKLED is therefore not responsible for any damage it may cause to the computer systems of customers - users or mere users of the website.
- On the availability of the Service. Access to this website requires the service and supply of third parties whose permanent availability does not depend on SANDRA FRECKLED, therefore, this website may be suspended, unhooked or unavailable due to the failure of the service of these third parties without being responsible for anything for it.
For the purposes of current legislation on electronic commerce, SANDRA FRECKLED is considered to be an information society service provider established in Spain.
A service provider shall be deemed to be established in Spain when its residence or registered office is in Spanish territory, provided that it coincides with the place where the administrative management and management of its business is effectively centralised.
As is the case here, SANDRA FRECKLED is subject to the other provisions of the Spanish legal system that apply to it, regardless of the use of electronic means for its performance.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.